671 Allentown Road
Telford, PA 18969
Phone: (215) 723-1137
Monday-Friday: 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
Telephone & Email Directory
|Executive Director||(215) 723-1137 x610|
|Business Manager||(215) 723-1137 x609|
Franconia Sewer Authority (FSA) now accepts online payments for sewer service. FSA has contracted with a third party to offer online bill paying. The third party accepts Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards as well as eChecks.
The Franconia Sewer Authority (FSA) provides public sewer service to residents of Franconia Township, Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, and surrounding communities.
Our mission is to promote a cleaner environment by providing safe, environmentally sound wastewater treatment in the most cost-effective way.
The Authority's responsibilities include:
- Keeping up on existing sewer lines and pump stations
- Recommending expansion of service, when necessary
- Reviewing all developments requiring public sewer lines
- Setting rates
- Managing all sewer billing
- Managing debt
- Waste Water Treatment Plant: The new state-of-the-art treatment facility is operational and is providing sewage treatment for the Lower Skippack area of the Township.
The Sewer Management Program while it is separate from the Franconia Sewer Authority is administered by the Franconia Sewer Authority.