Welcome To Franconia Township
Situated almost evenly between Philadelphia and Allentown, Franconia Township offers nearly 15 square miles of breathtaking landscapes including rolling hills, stream valleys, woodlands, and farms where the families of original settlers still live.
671 Allentown Road
Telford, PA 18969-2205
Take the Township Tour
Franconia Township Parks & Recreation Board will be offering Tennis Camps throughout the summer. Registration is open at the Township Building. For more information click on the highlighted camp.
The Franconia Township Board of Supervisors have POSTPONED the public hearings scheduled for Monday, July 21st, 2014 at 7:00 p.m. A new hearing will be scheduled to consider ordinances #369 & #377. The full text of the ordinance can be reviewed by clicking on the ordinance number.
The Franconia Sewer Authority is now offering online payment for sewer bills.
Please click here for more information.
W.Broad/Cowpath/Godshall intersection realignment Detour to begin june 16th, 2014
The West Broad Street/Cowpath Road/Godshall Road (SR1012) intersection will be closed starting Monday, June 16th, 2014 and is expected to be closed until Friday, November 21, 2014. The PennDot approved detour routes are as follows:
- Cowpath Road: Traffic will be detoured onto Beck Road, then Elroy Road, then Allentown Road to Harleysvile Pike (Route 113) and then back to Cowpath Road.
- West Broad Street: Traffic will be detoured in Souderton at the West Broad Street/Main Street intersection to North Main Street (Route 113) to Harleysville Pike (Route 113), to Allentown Road. From there, if the destination is north of the closed intersection, the detour will continue onto Lower Road which will end at the intersection with Godshall Road, just north of the closed intersection. If the destination is south of the closed intersection, once on Allentown Road, continue to Elroy Road, then Beck Road which will end at the intersection of Cowpath Road, south of the closed intersection.
- Godshall Road: Traffic will be detoured to Lower Road, then Allentown Road to Elroy Road and Beck Road which will bring the traffic onto Cowpath Road, south of the closed intersection.
- Access will be maintained for all property owners wihin the construction area at all times.
- A map of the detour is availabe here.
- Get PennDOT’s local news releases, traffic bulletins and other information anytime at http://www.dot.state.pa.us/Penndot/Districts/district6.nsf/District%206-0%20Homepage?OpenFrameset.